Thursday, May 28, 2009

L is for lazy summer days?

Jake is already done with his first year of pre-school. William and Luke only have 4 and 1/2 school days until they are done. I am looking forward to a relaxing summer, but I already see our calender filling up with vacation bible school, road trip to Disneyland, Rudishauser family reunion in Silverton, Scott family reunion in Pacific City and soccer camp. I am sure we will also squeeze in trips to the Roaring Rivers Fish Hatchery, Portland Zoo, Gilbert house, OMSI, and Enchanted Forest. I am already exhausted thinking about all we are going to do, not so lazy days of summer, but I know I will enjoy each moment with my boys!

I had an appointment with my radiation Doctor yesterday - my ankle keeps healing, but the surgery site still has a little opening - he says it should be healed by the end of summer - the one time when I want time to go faster is with the healing process, but I will be patient. I go back to OHSU in July for more scans.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I meant to tell you Sunday evening how good I thought your ankle was looking...you will be back to foot nodel status before you know it!

Love you~
Nancy

L is for ... said...

Thanks Nancy - I am sure you meant model instead of nodel!