Sunday, January 18, 2009

Here goes 21-30

Thankful list

21. Sunshine - last three days the sun has really lifted my spirits!

22. Basketball - William and Luke are both enjoying learning to play and are right now outside practicing with each other on the driveway - we don't even have a hoop.

23. Wii - William and Jake finally found something they will play together and not fight - most of the time - they really like Super Smash Bros Brawl.

24. Aunts - I am very blessed with many special Aunts on both sides of my family.

25. Uncles - I will not leave you out - you keep my Aunts busy!

26. Cousins - I have lost count of how many I have but enjoy the uniqueness of each one - this includes, second and third - etc.

27. Nephews - Bryce, Tylor and now Evan - very special friends to my boys - I am looking forward to a niece sometime soon.

28. Grandparents - I have not forgot you - I love you all for the gifts - material and not so material.

29. Joyce and Terry - speaking of unique - they are wonderful and always full of love and support.

30. Jim and Jeanette - I love following you on your adventures - even if I just follow you by website, emails and phone calls.

31. Michael and Robin - wonderful new married couple - love how they support each other.

32. Borja Family - you know who you are - each one of you is special to me and I miss seeing you more often.

33. Bud - just enjoyed a busy Sunday with church, lunch out, haircuts, carwash and now basketball with the boys.

Oops! - went past 30 - I got carried away and did not want to leave anyone out - if you feel left out - email me so I can include you on 34-100.

No comments: