Friday, February 27, 2009

46 - 50 on Thankful List

46. Socks - the other day my feet were very cold and I actually put on socks - I have not worn socks since December. My skin has healed so well that I only needed a band aid.

47. Boxtops / Soup Labels - I am the coordinator for my boys school, so I have been kept busy cutting and counting. I enjoyed having friends over to help and we collected over 6,000 boxtops and 4,000 labels. Wow!

48. Rain - We have had some hard rain over the last week and I really enjoy hearing it pound on the windows! The funny thing is it reminded me of Wisconsin more than Oregon.

49. Teeth - Luke lost another tooth - it was a top one, so now his other top tooth is very crooked - it is hard to keep a serious face when talking with him. Jake just went on a pre-school field trip to the dentist - Grandma Joyce got to go too!

50. Seriously - This is Jake's new favorite word - it is so cute hearing it from a 4 year old. Seriously Mom I want cereal for breakfast, seriously!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

RJ said...

Haha, "cereal" is slang for "serious" to some old kids. For example, "Are you cereal? I'm cereal.". So Jake saying "Seriously Mom, I want some cereal seriously" is extra funny.