Thursday, December 4, 2008

December 4 2008 - Inspiration!

I have been trying to stay up beat and strong through this whole experience, but I need help to keep going. I am getting an IPOD and I want to load it with songs from all of my supporters - I am thankful for all of you! Please email or put in the comments what your inspirational song would be - if you were in my situation what song would you want to hear to keep you positive - I don't want you to worry about if I would like the song or not - it will just be fun for me to think of you when I listen to the song or songs.

10 comments:

jessamine said...

* Nina Simone "Feeling Good"
* Depeche Mode "Just Can't Get Enough"
* All Nine Inch Nails cheer me up. Well, except for the Fragile album. ;)

Susan H. said...

You may laugh, but here's mine "Go the Distance" from the Disney movie "Hercules"!

MJ said...

"100 years" Five for fighting -I love the melody.

"Angel" by Shaggy, "Free Falling" T. Petty, "Give a little Bit" - Goo Goo Dolls - just sing along with them. I have a bunch more - Meatloaf, B. Joel, Train,...
I wouldn't classify as inspirational but they always put me in a good mood.

lyn said...

-"three little birds" - bob marley
-"i'm yours" - jason mraz...not really inspirational, but a happy song :)
-"hyperballad" - bjork

Elizabeth said...

I like "Dry the Rain" by The Beta Band, and I'll second the comment on Train.

This is a great idea!

joe said...

Weezer - "Dreamin'"

Stan Bush - "The Touch"
Stan Bush - "Dare"
[or you can just watch the original Transformers movie--always an inspiration while putting a smile on my face:)]

Moby - "God Moving Over the Face of the Waters"

Covers:
Shonen Knife - "Daydream Believer"
Shonen Knife - "Top of the World"

Janie said...

David likes Tub Thumbping by Chumbawamba. Not sure the verses are appropriate, but the chorus gets you going!

I'm still thinking - more later!

bethany said...

stillness by aaron shust
love ya lisa!
Bethany

bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susie said...

Here Comes the Sun - Beatles
I Just Wanna See - Smash Mouth
Shout - Tears for Fears
I Won't Back Down - Tom Petty

More coming soon!