Sunday, December 7, 2008

This week L is for loathing

I am not looking forward to this next week - more waiting and worrying. I have my PET scan on Monday at OHSU and then find out the results on Wed at OHSU. I am waiting to find out my radiation schedule and might have some appointments this week. Bud leaves this morning for a conference all week in Las Vegas. Jim and Jeanette arrive tomorrow to stay with me and the boys and then on Wed Joyce will switch with them for the rest of the week. The one thing I am looking forward to to making Gingerbread Houses with the boys and my Aunt Ginny on Thurs. We are busy decorating the house for Christmas and the boys always make that fun. I want to focus on enjoying that with them. Keep those prayers and songs of encouragement coming.

4 comments:

T and J said...

Good Morning Honey -- we love you!! Try to find "Streets of Gold" on the album Sugar for Sugar by Robin and Linda Williams. T & J

Robin said...

Know that we're thinking of you. A care package is on it's way to help you through the week. Love, Robin and Michael

Susie said...

Positive thoughts here. I love you.

NancyP said...

We all missed you at SCC Sunday night. Everyone there was anxious to know the news about you and send many prayers and love your way. Take good care and happy gingerbread house building...Much love, Nancy