Wednesday, December 10, 2008

L is for latest results

Good News! My PET scan is clear - this means that cancer has not spread to my nodes. I still need to do radiation in my ankle and am still waiting for that schedule. I will need to go back to OHSU in four months to have CAT and MRI done - this will happen for the next 3 years. My Aunt Susan went with me again and we stopped for dinner at a salad buffet - yummy! Joyce stayed with the boys and Jim and Jeanette are on their way back to Elkton.

4 comments:

Robin said...

I was so happy to hear the news last night. Hang in there! Love, Robin

Rachel said...

Hurray!
See you soon!
Love, Rachel

NancyP said...

Awesome news....take care.
Love, Nancy

Unknown said...

Dear Lisa,
Let's make a deal, you keep your Ipod going and I will keep my prayers going. Tita Baby and I had a good visit in Bartlett. Take care, hugs and kisses to Bud, William, Luke and Jake and the biggest hug is for you.
Tita Maripaz